Table of Contents
- About Inconel 625 Sheets
- Specification of Inconel 625 Sheets
- Stock availability of Inconel 625 Sheets
- Inconel 625 Sheets equivalent grades
- Chemical composition of Inconel 625 Sheets
- Mechanical properties of Inconel 625 Sheets
- Inconel 625 Sheet Thickness Chart
- Inconel 625 Sheet Weight / Size
- Inconel 625 Sheet Thickness Tolerance
- Specialized In Following Inconel 625 Sheets
- Searches related to Inconel 625 Sheets
- Inconel 625 Sheets Export Countries
- Supply of 625 Inconel Sheets in the Following Cities
What is Inconel 625?
Inconel 625 contains nickel and chromium as base elements. This alloy is corrosion-resistant and has high strength. Inconel 625 is a non-magnetic alloy. This alloy is suitable at cryogenic temperatures. It also provides resistance to oxidation and carburization at high temperatures. Alloy 625 has excellent fatigue strength and chloride-ion stress-corrosion cracking resistance.
UNS N06625 INCONEL 625 COLD, ROLLED 625 INCONEL SHEETS, NICKEL ALLOY 625 SHEETS MANUFACTURER IN MUMBAI, INDIA.
Because of its excellent weldability, this nickel alloy is frequently used to weld AL-6XN. This alloy is highly resistant to organic and inorganic compounds and can be used in low- and high-temperature environments. Due to nickel content, this sheet has low-stress corrosion cracking properties. Inconel sheets are widely used in a variety of industries, including petrochemical instruments and pharmaceuticals.