Table of Contents
- About Stainless Steel 316/316L Wires
- Specification of Stainless Steel 316/316L Wires
- Stock availability of SS 316/316L Wires
- Stainless Steel 316/316L Wires equivalent grades
- Chemical composition of Stainless Steel 316/316L Wires
- Mechanical properties of Stainless Steel 316/316L Wires
- Stainless Steel 316 / 316L Wire Tolerance
- Stainless steel 316/316L Wires ready stock
- Searches related to Stainless Steel 316/316L Wires
- Stainless Steel 316/316L Wires Export Countries
- Supply of 316/316L SS Wires in the Following Cities
Stainless steel 316 is Austenitic stainless steel that contains chromium, molybdenum, and nickel. The additions of these chemical elements enhance overall properties, including corrosion resistance and pitting resistance to chloride ion solutions. Also, it provides excellent strength in a high-temperature and pressure environment.
These wires can be utilized in quite aggressive conditions, such as seawater. Due to the presence of molybdenum elements, wires offer higher resistance to pitting and crevice corrosion in chloride environments, making these wires more demandable in industries.
SS S31603 STAINLESS STEEL 316 WIRES, ASTM A580 316L STAINLESS STEEL WIRES SUPPLIER IN MUMBAI, INDIA.
- Si, Silicon
- P, Phosphorus
- C, carbon
- Mn, Manganese
- , Sulphur
- Ni, Nickel
- Mo, Molybdenum
- Cr, Chromium