Table of Contents
- About stainless steel 904L Plates
- Specification of stainless steel 904L Plates
- Stock availability of SS 904L Plates
- Stainless Steel 904L Plates equivalent grades
- Chemical composition of Stainless Steel 904L Plates
- Mechanical properties of Stainless Steel TP 904L Plates
- Stainless Steel 904L Plate Thickness Chart
- Stainless Steel 904L Plate Weight / Size
- Stainless Steel 904L Plate Thickness Tolerance
- Specialized In Following Stainless Steel 904L Plates
- Searches related to Stainless Steel 904L Plates
- Stainless Steel 904L Plates Export Countries
- Supply of 904L SS Plates in the Following Cities
Alloy SS 904L Plates is a super austenitic stainless steel alloy designed for moderate to high corrosion resistance in various process environments. SS 904L steel combines carbon, nickel, silicon, molybdenum, phosphorus, sulfur, manganese, chromium, and copper. The combination of high chromium and nickel content and the addition of molybdenum and copper guarantee good to excellent corrosion resistance.
UNS N08904 SS 904L HR INDUSTRIAL PLATES, 1.4539 STAINLESS STEEL 904L COLD ROLLED PLATES SUPPLIER IN MUMBAI, INDIA.
Its highly alloyed nickel and molybdenum element combination, 904L grade, provides good resistance to chloride stress corrosion, cracking, and pitting. Alloy 904L was developed to withstand environments containing dilute sulfuric acid. These plates have superb resistance to other inorganic acids like phosphoric acid and most organic acids. These plates are welded easily.
Why are SS 904 L plates beneficial?
SS 904L Plates are intended to work in profoundly corrosive conditions. These plates have higher measures of elements to resist oxidizing and corrosive chemicals. The plates supply fundamental mechanical attributes such as brilliant formability and great solidarity to execute in high-temperature applications.