Table of Contents
- About Incoloy 825 Plates
- Specification of Incoloy 825 Plates
- Stock availability of Incoloy 825 Plates
- Incoloy 825 Plates equivalent grades
- Chemical composition of Incoloy 825 Plates
- Mechanical properties of Incoloy 825 Plates
- Incoloy 825 Plates Weight Per Unit
- Incoloy 825 Plate Weight / Size
- Incoloy 825 Plates Thickness Tolerance
- Incoloy 825 Plate ready stock
- Searches related to Incoloy 825 Plates
- Incoloy 825 Plates Export Countries
- Supply of Incoloy 825 Plates in the Following Cities
What is Incoloy 825?
Incoloy 825 contains essential components like chromium, nickel, and iron alloy added with copper and molybdenum. The temperature of the operating range is 1600 to 2150 degrees F. These plates are made of various sizes and shapes.
INCONEL 2.4858 INCOLOY 825 COLD ROLLED PLATES, INCONEL ALLOY 825 HR PLATES MANUFACTURER IN MUMBAI, INDIA.
Properties of Incoloy 825 Plates
- Great surface finishing
- Rust resistance is impressive
- Longer service life
What are the main benefits of Incoloy 825 Plates?
They are mainly utilized in machinery where sturdiness and reliability are required. These plates have a high impact during various applications. In elevated temperatures, they have impressive durability. They have exceptional machinability and mechanical powers. They can tolerate heavy haulage and are strong.