Table of Contents
- About Nilo 42 pipes
- Specification of Nilo 42 pipes
- Stock availability of Nilo 42 pipes
- Nilo 42 pipes equivalent grades
- Chemical composition of Nilo 42 pipes
- Mechanical properties of Nilo 42 pipes
- Nilo 42 pipes weight chart in India
- Nilo 42 pipes supply range
- Nilo 42 pipes price range
- Specialized in Following Nilo 42 Pipes
- Searches related to Nilo 42 pipes
- Nilo 42 pipes export countries
- Supply of 42 Nilo pipes in the following cities
Nilo 42 Pipes: What Are They?
The NILO 42 alloy contains 42 percent of nickel, and metals such as nickel, manganese, iron, silicon, aluminum, chromium, carbon, cobalt, and phosphorus are utilized in chemical compositions of alloy to create the Nilo 42 Pipes. It has a low and stable thermal expansion coefficient from ambient temperature to roughly 300°C (570°F).
NILO ALLOY 42 ERW PIPES, NILO 42 SEAMLESS PIPE, ALLOY 1.3917 PIPES, UNS K94100 PIPES SUPPLIER IN MUMBAI, INDIA.
NILO 42 pipes are available in various shapes and sizes, including thickness and diameter variation according to the application needs. The company’s pipe products have a low thermal expansion rate. A pipe is subjected to high temperatures and expands at a lower rate to avoid deformation. Thus, it is suitable for higher-temperature use.
Let’s have a look at the important characteristics of Nilo 42 Pipes.
- These pipes show excellent mechanical properties like enhanced tensile strength and high yield strength.
- They possess exceptionally high elongation strength required to withstand high-stress conditions.
- These pipes are finely finished to allow a smooth flow of fluids without leakage.
- They are known for their excellent hardness in annealing conditions.
- These pipes are manufactured with flexibility due to the quality of a modulus of elasticity.
- Company pipes are proposed in thermal applications with a linear thermal expansion coefficient across a wide temperature range.