- About Nimonic 75 / 80A Tubes
- Specification of Nimonic 75 / 80A Tubes
- Stock availability of Nimonic 75 / 80A Tubes
- Nimonic 75 / 80A Tubes equivalent grades
- Chemical composition of Nimonic 75 / 80A Tubes
- Mechanical properties of Nimonic 75 / 80A Tubes
- Nimonic 75 / 80A Tubes Dimensions Chart
- Nimonic 75 / 80A Gauge Thickness chart
- Nimonic 75 / 80A Tube outside diameter
- Specialized in Following Nimonic 75 / 80A Tubes
- Searches related to Nimonic 75 / 80A Tubes
- Nimonic 75 / 80A Tubes Export Countries
- Supply of Nimonic 75 / 80A Tubes in the Following Cities
Information of Nimonic 75 Tubes:
Nimonic 75 Tubes contain Nickel-Chromium alloy. It has high-pressure tubing that is primarily composed of nickel and chromium with the addition of titanium, aluminum, and carbon. These seamless Nimonic 75 tubes are predominantly known for high performance, and low creep at high temperatures.
ALLOY UNS N06075 NIMONIC 80A TUBES, NIMONIC 75 SEAMLESS TUBE, 75 NIMONIC TUBING SUPPLIER IN MUMBAI, INDIA.
These tubes show high-pressure tubing has high creep rupture properties at temperatures of approximately 1740°F (950°C). These tubes demand blades, disks, and shafts in many industries, such as gas turbines. These alloy tubes are easy to fabricate and weld. Also, they possess good corrosion resistance, mechanical properties, and heat resistance.
Nimonic 80A tubes have good corrosion and oxidation resistance and high tensile and creep-rupture properties at temperatures of 815ºC (1500ºF). These tubes are welded by using standard techniques. This tube shows mechanical properties such as tensile strength, yield strength, and elongation at break.